½ leg or forearms £16.50
¾ leg £22.00
Full leg £27.00
Bikini - Regular £14.50
- Brazilian £20.00
- Hollywood £30.00
Lip and chin £17.00
Men's chest wax £25.00
Men's back wax £25.00
FULL BODY POLISH ½ hour £40.00
A skin refining body scrub to remove impurities and rough skin, rendering the skin soft, silky and smooth.
AROMATHERAPY BODY SALT GLOW 1 hour £47.50
A deep cleansing and exfoliating treatment using a blend of aromatic sea salts, mineral salts and essential oils to massage away impurities, dead skin cells and stimulate circulation, bringing your skin back to a superb radiance.
Contour - detoxifying - toning - uplifting - anti-stress - relaxing.
FULL BODY SEAWEED THALASSO WRAP 1 ½ hour £47.50
Rich in micronised minerals and enzymes, this treatment activates blood circulation and alleviates fluid retention. It is hydrating, moisturising and very detoxifying leaving skin smooth, soothed and refined.
DESERT HEAT THALASSO WRAP 1 ½ hour £47.50
A self heating bubbly wrap rich in copper which is considered one of the best heat conductors used within the medical field for skin repair and wound healing. It is also rich in magnesium, calcium and zinc. A natural potent wrap that brings a true sense of relaxation, health and well-being leaving the skin neutralised, hydrated, nourished, toned and shiny smooth.
SWEDISH BODY MASSAGE 1 hour £55.00
A relaxing but exhilarating massage using effleurage and petrassage movements.
FULL BODY MASSAGE 1 hour £55.00
The ultimate massage treatment using pure essential oils for insomnia, relaxation and stress.
TENSION BACK MASSAGE ½ hour £35.00
Working on the back, neck, scalp and shoulders with pure essential oils to aid relaxation.
REVIVING AROMATHERAPY FACIAL 1 hour £45.00
A deep relaxing pressure point massage using oils to suit your personal skin type. A refreshing mask completes the treatment leaving skin revitalised and nourished.
REFLEXOLOGY 1 hour £40.00
A natural therapy that seeks to work with the body's natural healing efforts, stimulates health and vitality, reducing stress, improving circulation and cleansing the body of impurities and toxins.
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE ¾ hour £40.00
A wonderfully relaxing therapy helping to eliminate muscle tension, relieve headaches, eyestrain and improves lymphatic drainage and scalp circulation.
REIKI 1 hour £40.00
A powerful yet soothing therapy that provides a deep sense of relaxation in the areas where it is most needed.
Our beautiful scented candles come in a variety of shapes and sizes and a selection of stunning fragrances. With over 30 scents to choose from, you are sure to find a luxury candle to suit your mood or special occasion.
With a passion for hot wax and fine fragrance, melt have been creating candles of exceptional quality since 1999.
Containing a high percentage of essential oils, our range of scented candles are made from blended natural waxes, which ensures a slow and even burn and excellent aroma dispersal. In order to ensure every part is fragranced, each candle is hand-poured using the highest grade of materials, with each one taking up to 36 hours to produce.
1. Keep wick trimmed to 4mm, before & during lighting.
2. Candle-wick has a tendency to curl over at the top. Be sure to nip this curl off (to 4mm) before re-lighting to help your candle burn evenly.
3. If a candle is smoking slightly with a large flame, the wick is too long. Extinguish the candle & trim as detailed above.
4. A low, small flame means the wick has been trimmed too short. Digging around in the wax won’t help, honest! Extinguish, gently tip out any molten wax a
5. Avoid all secondary heat sources such as radiators & fireplaces. The extra heat they generate, however small, coupled with the heat from the flame, will make
your candle unstable, resulting in rapid burn or collapse.
6. Please don't add additional oils. They are not necessary as melt candles are already highly fragranced. We add fragrance in controlled quantities, so it is present
throughout the wax. As the candle burns, and the wax is used, the fragrance is gently released. Any added oil would be burnt off very quickly and increases the risk of fire/spluttering.
7. Candles of varied size, grouped together for visual effect do look good, but try & leave a little space between them, otherwise they become unstable and can
8. Candles are a little like real fires - they need to be tended occasionally & monitored. Burning candles in areas where there can be draughts (a hall etc.) means it
will burn more heavily on one side than the other; turning it occasionally means that your candle will burn evenly and for a longer time.
9. Please remember: never leave candles unattended, in a draught, or near a secondary heat source. Keep them out of reach of children and pets. Place them on
a suitable holder, large enough to collect any molten wax.
10. Assuming you adhere to the above conditions, then the longer you burn our candles at any one time – the better they burn. Long burning encourages a wide
wax pool, which uses as much of the fragranced wax as possible.
ST TROPEZ TAN
Full body 1 hour £55.00
Legs ½ hour £35.00
The body is exfoliated and moisturised before St. Tropez self tan is applied. This tan has a solid aloe Vera base which takes the tan into the skin giving you an all over even colour.
GUN METHOD including earring £25.00
It is advisable to pre-book all treatments and packages.
Full payment is required for ½ day and day packages.
In the event of cancellation, 24 hours notice will be required, otherwise a fee of 50% of the treatment cost will apply. Less than 2 hours notice will incur a 100% fee.
Consultations are free and available. This enables us to give the most appropriate and effective treatment regime.
Any personal details given will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
Gift vouchers are available and make a personal present beyond luxury for treatments and products.
Mix 'n' match your own personal 'Pamper Package', ranging from ½ day to full day. Gift vouchers can be used as a gift for Mothers Day, Birthdays and or Christmas.
Rye Sanctuary can be used for parties and light lunches, prior notice is required. Refreshments are available.
EAR PIERCING BY CARESS
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENT POLICY
We are always here to help.
Whether you would like to make an appointment?
Know more about the treatments offered?
Place a gift voucher or product order?
Please call us on: 01797 224277
or fill in our contact form below
Monday - Tuesday Closed
Wednesday - Saturday 9am - 6pm
These times can be extended to suit your needs.
All calls will be returned Monday to Saturday
The Rye Sanctuary 22 Landgate, Rye, East Sussex TN31 7LH
Sharon Devold Beauty Therapy
Call us on: 01797 224277